Statement of Purpose and Function
Castle Kidz Playschool aims to provide high quality care and education in a welcoming, safe, happy and stimulating environment where children from two and a half years up to primary school age can learn through the medium of play, build their self confidence and esteem, become independent and prepare for their future years. The service operates between 9am to 12.00pm and can accommodate 16 children.
It is our aim to:
- Provide a safe, caring and nurturing environment which allows children to learn and develop through play
- Provide children with an environment in which they can thrive and grow as individuals.
- Support children’s independence by building self- confidence and self-esteem
- Allow for children to gain social and emotional skills by interacting with peers
- Provide new learning experiences with the personal preferences and abilities of each child in mind
- Create relevant, stimulating and balanced learning curriculums to encourage a positive disposition towards learning
- Assist and facilitate all learning experiences in order to allow each child to reach their full potential
- Provide quality childcare that meets the needs of the surrounding community.
- Provide parents with information and support
- Respect parents and value them as primary care givers
- Make our services accessible to all children